Langhorne, Pennsylvania is a small borough located a short distance northeast of Philadelphia, and over the Delaware River from Trenton, New Jersey. With a population of less than 1,700 residents, Langhorne is a beautiful, historical town dating back to the 17th Century. Since that time, much has changed in the area, though Langhorne has maintained the classic elegance of yesteryear. Originally known as Attleborough, Langhorne was incorporated in 1876, and was named after Jeremiah Langhorne, who was a member of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
By the 19th Century, Langhorne was quickly becoming a haven for the wealthy, and those looking for convenience and quite simplicity outside the bustle of city life. Today, many of the homes built during this time remain; many of which are now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.